Maxime Real Estate bvba collects and processes the personal data of customers for customer management (including customer administration, organised visits, statutory reporting to principals and sending out marketing emails in the form of personalised matching mailings).
- forename and family name
- email address
- street address and town/city
- telephone number
- IP address
Legal basis for the processing
Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6.1.
- (a) consent,
- (b) (necessary for completion of an agreement),
- (c) (necessary to comply with a statutory obligation),
- (f) (necessary to protect the justified interest in running a business)
Transfer to third parties
If necessary with a view to attaining the proposed objectives, the customer's personal data will be shared with other businesses (of the Maxime Real Estate bvba group) within the European Economic Area that are directly or indirectly affiliated to Maxime Real Estate bvba or to any other partner of Maxime Real Estate bvba. Maxime Real Estate bvba guarantees that such recipients will take the necessary technical and organisational steps to protect the personal data.
The personal data processed for customer management will be retained for such period as is necessary to comply with the statutory requirements (including those pertaining to accounting).
- adjust the configuration of his customer account personally;
- send an email to the following email address: email@example.com
- send a letter to Maxime Real Estate - Rue du carrefour 33, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
The customer is entitled to object, free of charge, against any processing of his personal data with a view to direct marketing.
The customer is entitled to submit a complaint to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Personal Privacy [Commissie voor de Bescherming van de Persoonlijke Levenssfeer] (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel - firstname.lastname@example.org).